This area is for exhibitors, sponsors, partners and ambassadors to access marketing materials for The National Outdoor Expo. If you are not sure whether you have consent to use this artwork for promotional purposes then please contact the marketing team. Please note that our logo is only to be used to promote the show/s and not for merchandise use, unless you have written consent.
About the National outdoor expo
The National Outdoor Expo, 23-24 March at the NEC is one of the biggest community meet-ups of the year. bringing together inspirational speakers, cutting-edge technologies and the best in gear, all under one roof. Speakers include Deon Barrett, Helen Glover MBE, Leo Houlding, Megan Hine & more. Other features include Open Water Swimming, Paddle Boarding, The Bushcraft Zone, The Climbing Wall, Kayaking and more!
Suggested social text: The National Outdoor Expo is one of the biggest community meet-ups of the year, bringing together inspirational speakers, cutting-edge technologies and the best in gear, all under one roof. We/I can’t wait to see you at the show!
National outdoor expo logo
Click on the logos below for the high-resolution version and then right-click and ‘save image as’.
Join us at the national outdoor expo social graphics
If you would like something created for you, do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing [email protected]
Do you use Canva? We do and it’s a great little tool. If you need canva templates then click on the links below where you can simply add an image or logo before you post them online.
Click on the images below for the high-resolution version and then right-click and ‘save image as’.
Alternatively, download our Join Us / Join Me logo boxes and create your own:
JOIN US Facebook graphics.
JOIN US Instagram graphics
JOIN ME Facebook Graphics
JOIN ME INSTAGRAM graphics
Piece to camera
Top tips for creating a successful piece to camera shout-out
- Film in portrait
- Choose a quiet space with a plain background
- Begin by announcing who you are and your relationship to the show
- If you are speaking at the event, announce the time and day that you will be on stage
- If you are exhibiting at the event, announce what stand you will be on and what people can expect to see/buy
- If you are an ambassador for the event, explain what you are looking forward to most about the show and why
Top tips for effective newsletter content
- A short and snappy headline for your article
- A 150-word description of product/service benefits
- What people can expect to see from you at the show
- Offer code where relevant
- Static banner (.png/jpg) 1200 pixels (w) x 400 pixels (h)