We fired 5 quick questions at outdoor brand Salomon to see what gets them motivated to get outdoors
- What can visitors expect to find at your stand at the show? We will be showcasing our newest technologies for this season from trekking packs and jackets to keep you dry on the wettest of days, through to fast and light hiking shoes. Visitors will have the chance to try on our latest kit, receive advice from our experts and take home the perfect set up for their next adventure.
- Will you have any product launches or exclusive products available at the show? We will have the latest evolution of two Salomon icons, the X Ultra 4 and Quest 4 GTX. The X Ultra 4 is as lightweight and agile as a trail-running shoe but with all the stability and grip you need to be nimble on technical, uneven terrain. The Quest 4 GTX is all about walking comfort over the long haul.
- Where is your favourite place to enjoy the great outdoors? We love to play anywhere in the Great Outdoors, but we particularly love the trails around Edale in the Peak District, with its variety of terrain, beautiful views such as up Jacob’s Ladder to Kinder Scout and ease of accessibility for a quick weekend adventure.
- What is your one piece of advice for newcomers? Ensure you have the correct footwear that fits well and feels comfortable. This will allow you to focus more on enjoying your time in the outdoors.
- Who do you love to follow on social for outdoor inspiration? Our UK based ambassadors are a constant source of inspiration for us, up and down the country, here are just a few to check out on Instagram: @marsy_82, @davedventure, @aoifestrahan, @rorysouthworth & @mariecheng27
Neville Tam – Head of Salomon Marketing UK commented: “We are excited to be taking part in the first National Outdoor Expo, and to share our love of the Outdoors with fellow enthusiasts. Come and say hi at the Salomon stand to geek out over our new product innovations, be some of the first to try the new season’s hiking and trail running kit out and get advice from our experts ”